Unboxing the Celebration Box by Jamberry

Monday, November 16, 2015

You ready to party?!
I said - ARE YOU READY TO PARRRRR-TAY?

of course you're not, you don't have the  celebration box yet.

In the words of Jamberry -
"The Celebration Box is Perfect for birthdays, bridal showers, and girls' nights, each custom CelebrationBox includes everything you need to get magnificent manicures and pedicures for you and your closest friends.
EACH CELEBRATION BOX INCLUDES:

  • Exclusive Celebration
  • Box nail wrap (choose standard or junior size) 
  • Your choice of three catalog wraps 
  • Mini-Heater and Application Kit (that the guest of honor gets to keep) 
  • 10 balloons 
  • 8 party favor bags which includes - one exclusive CelebrationBox sample sheet, one nail prep wipe, one nail file, cuticle pusher, and an orange stick"
and here is their official video




Well I did a little exploring myself and let me tell you it does not disappoint! I love that they put all of this together in one easy (discounted!) order. My favorite addition are those goodie bags! I'm not gonna lie, i may have ordered extra for show, events and boutiques. :D

Oh, one thing! I believe in the video I say the balloons have "Jamberry" on them and they DO NOT.\

The celebration really is the best solution if you want the heater and app kit and are planning of getting a B3G1F. Then all you need to do is have a party and you've got rewards already rolling in!

 Ok, so here my awkward little unboxing video. :D


Remember, whenever you host a party - your excitement level will set the tone! Be happy and be ready to share something you love.

Wanna get your hands on the box I used for this video? You'll have to choose three wraps from my inventory, but its $90 - thats $10 off and you pay no tax and no shipping!

Want a brand new box and any wrap from the website? Order here!  https://paigegreen.jamberry.com/us/en/shop/products/celebration-box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground